Saree Banarasi Peach Cutwork Booti Paithani Border Brocade Cotton Saree
This saree uses Art Silk warp and mercerized cotton warps. Blended yarns may also be used in the weft and motifs. The use of man-made fibres makes these sarees great value-for-money.
- Color - Shade of Pink
- Pattern -The saree features the Cutwork Brocade weaving technique, where the floating extra-wefts used to create the motifs are neatly clipped at the back, giving the motifs an embossed look.
- Shipping : Free Shipping all over India
- International shipping is available on this product
- There might be slight irregularities which is part of their charm and so it will not be considered as their manufacturing defect.
- Please refer to last image for blouse piece. Saree comes with same saree color unstitched blouse piece measuring 80 cms approx.
There might be slight color variation due to light or digital photography or due to different mobile screen or different device screen resolution used to view the product. But we assure to get maximum possible color. Product colors may look more vibrant and brighter on screen than when viewed physically.
We offer free shipping with in India.
International shipping is free on orders of Rs.50,000 and above .
All our products are stocked in our Benares stores and are ready to ship with in 2 days.
Please provide email during checkout to get tracking information when the order is shipped.
After shipping it usually takes 5-7 days to deliver to most cities in India and may be 5-8 days depending upon logistics availability.
International shipping may takes 8-12 days to get deliver.
If you have send us an email for tassels and fall picot , then it requires 2-4 business days to get ready.
We try to ship the product as soon as possible so that it reaches with in time frame how ever we do not offer guaranteed delivery.
There may be delay in delivery due to logistics company as we depend on them to get deliver and may get delay due to regulatory , customs , natural calamities or logistics reason.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any customs duties/taxes applicable in their country.
Customs & import taxes :VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on handloom products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.