Sea Green Pure Katan Silk Kadhuan Kadhiyal Saree Handloom
A rich and luxurious Katan Silk handloom Kadhiyal Contrast saree
Zari vines and kadhuan booti make this a piece a classic woven art. A true Banarasi masterpiece.
- Colour -A ravishing colour of sea green with cream contrast on border and anchal .
- Technique- Classic handwoven Banarasi art in kadhuan kadhiyal
- Fabric -Pure Katan silk
- Pattern -This saree has kadhuan booti pattern work across the body of the saree.
- Promise- This is a genuine handloom product
- Shipping : Free Shipping all over India
- International shipping is available on this product
- Since the product is handwoven there might be slight irregularities which is part of their charm and so it will not be considered as their manufacturing defect.
- Please refer to last image for blouse piece .Blouse is contrast matching with saree border base colour.
There might be slight color variation difference due to light or digital photography or due to different mobile screen or different device screen resolution used to view the product. But we assure to get maximum possible color .
We offer free shipping with in India.
International shipping is free on orders of Rs.50,000 and above .
All our products are stocked in our Benares stores and are ready to ship with in 2 days.
Please provide email during checkout to get tracking information when the order is shipped.
After shipping it usually takes 5-7 days to deliver to most cities in India and may be 5-8 days depending upon logistics availability.
International shipping may takes 8-12 days to get deliver.
If you have send us an email for tassels and fall picot , then it requires 2-4 business days to get ready.
We try to ship the product as soon as possible so that it reaches with in time frame how ever we do not offer guaranteed delivery.
There may be delay in delivery due to logistics company as we depend on them to get deliver and may get delay due to regulatory , customs , natural calamities or logistics reason.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any customs duties/taxes applicable in their country.
Customs & import taxes :VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on handloom products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.